Sunday, December 13, 2009

Our First Date

Connor and I had a really fun first date.  We went out August 15, 2009.  Connor picked me up and we went to play miniature golf at the Swan Lakes Golf Course.  We both sucked and both scored 69, which was way over par.  After that we went to Corbin's Grill and we had dinner.  That was fun and I could tell that there was something different because I had been on dates with guys that I had felt really uncomfortable around, but with Connor I didn't feel that way at all.  I felt very comfortable and very natural.  It was nice.

After dinner he started to drive me home.  It was only about 9:30.  I remember thinking that I didn't want the night to end but I didn't say anything about it.  Then all of a sudden Connor made a u-turn.  I was confused.  He said that it was early and since I liked movies so much (one of the topics that came up during dinner), maybe we could go see a movie.  So we went to see the new Harry Potter movie.

Overall, it was a really good first date.  At the end of the night he walked me to the door.  There wasn't any kissing just yet.....but it was a very good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...