Friday, December 31, 2010

Feliz Navidad!

This year was our first Christmas as a married couple and it was definitely a memorable one! We definitely spoiled each other, and had a really fun day. Until we got sick, that is. Connor wasn't feeling too well on Christmas eve but he was okay during Christmas day. It was the day after Christmas that we both got sick. Connor with the stomach flu, me with a cold. No fun. But regardless, Christmas was a fantastic and memorable day. Merry Christmas to us! (And to you all too, whoever reads this.)

Underneath the tree on Christmas Morning

Our Stockings. I LOVE Whoppers!

Connor LOVES detailing cars so I got him a professional car polisher.
Apparently I forgot to get the pads (or something) though, so he can't use it yet.
(How did I not know! haha)

We got a Wii! So fun. We've already spent many hours playing.
Particularly Super Mario Bros. A classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...