Friday, January 6, 2012

A Photo

We painted the entrance.

Here's before.  (Thanks, Mom, for the 2nd picture)














And here's what it looks like now.  Isn't it so much better?




















Connor and I were both off today.  We spent the day getting things done around the house.  I ended up staying in my PJs all day long.  So what happens?  We have visitors.  Of course.  2 people from the Elders Quorum presidency came over.  I looked like crap.  But whatev.  They were nice and didn't mock my appearance.  :)  They stayed for a few minutes and chatted.

We actually got to know people from the ward this last Sunday.  It was the first Sunday that we were able to stay for the whole 3 hours since we moved here.  Our first actual Sunday in the ward Connor couldn't find his dress shoes, so we only stayed for Sacrament Meeting.  The 2nd Sunday we both had to work.  The 3rd Sunday was Christmas, so church was only an hour.  And then last Sunday we finally were able to stay the entire time.  People were very nice and introduced themselves.  I don't remember anyone's name, but I'm sure we'll have a nice time here.  This next Sunday Connor has to work again, so I get to go all by myself.  Boo.  At least he only has to work 1 Sunday a month.  It could be a lot worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...