Monday, March 12, 2012

A First

Today I got my first piece of maternity wear.  My mom bought me this maxi dress.  It's very cute.


I'm going to have to do some maternity shopping soon, but I still fit just fine in my clothes, though things are getting tight.  :)

This has nothing to do with that but, the other day when I was about to take Andy outside, I saw a HUGE spider in our door.  It was between the sliding glass door, and the screen.  After it wandered far away from the opening of the door I took Andy out.  Then I came back inside and vacuumed the spider up, along with all these little white nests that I noticed were around our door.  I'm pretty sure that this spider had been living and laying eggs in our sliding glass door frame, and I had just noticed.  So. Gross.  Now every time I go outside I'm afraid of what I might find.  Especially now that the weather is warming up and bugs are starting to emerge.  Yuck.

Speaking of bugs, our patio is covered by rollie pollies (potato bugs) at night.  I think Andy tried to eat one.

2 comments:

  1. I hate shopping but I want to go with you and your little baby bump for some reason!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...