Monday, May 28, 2012

The Runaway

Tonight, Connor mowed the lawn.  While he was outside mowing, Andy was acting like he needed to go out.  So I opened the door and he went out, ran to the side of the house, and ran.  I thought "Uh, oh.  I hope Connor didn't leave the gate open."  I walked over, and sure enough, it was open.  I yelled at Connor who stopped mowing, and we searched for the dog.  We tried calling him, but he didn't come.  We could hear some dogs barking in the distance, but they didn't really sound like Andy.

After several minutes, I grabbed my car keys and was going to drive around looking for him.  I started to (slowly) back out of the drive way, and I saw Andy running into the garage.  Connor came over and asked me if I found the dog.  I thought that Connor had found him, but apparently Andy just ran back on his own.  At least he knows where he lives!

On another note, Andy LOVES to play.  Here's a video of them playing.

(Please ignore the mess.  Connor has been cleaning his stuff out of the baby's room, so our family room is a little messy.)



2 comments:

  1. He's so cute. I am glad you found him. And how fun to be getting ready for baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is very smart! Good boy is right!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...