Monday, September 23, 2013

Golden Birthday

This year I celebrated my Golden Birthday!  That means I turned 29 on August 29th.  Yay!

It was a good day.  Matthew was fussy most of the day, but by the time Connor got home he was a little happier.  Connor surprised me with some pretty flowers.


Here we are before going to dinner.


We tried to get one with Andy too, but he wasn't very cooperative.



Then we went to Cafe Rio and stuffed ourselves to our eyeballs.  Have you ever had their Tres Leches cake?  It is sooooooo good.


And then if that wasn't enough, we stopped at The Sweet Tooth Fairy and got a couple cupcakes to eat at home so I could blow out a birthday candle.

How could a birthday be anything but great when you get to spend it with such a cute little man?


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...