Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas this year.  It was simple and perfect.

On Christmas Eve we read the story of the birth of Jesus out of the Bible, as well as How the Grinch Stole Christmas.


I know this picture is blurry, but I just love the look on Matthew's face.

Christmas morning Connor went down and turned the tree lights on.  I almost fell down the stairs while carrying Matthew.  I was fine and landed fine, but I twisted my right knee, which is bothering me.  And my thigh on the left leg is sore for some reason.  

When we got to the family room Matthew got excited and started pointing at things and gasping when he saw something exciting.
I hate that this photo is blurry.

He was very excited about his new laptop.

Matthew has about a million toys so I wasn't going to get him any, but I kept finding really good deals (thanks to freebies2deals.com), so I couldn't resist.  

We didn't forget about Andy.  He got a bunch on new bones.  I gave him this one and he kept running around the house trying to find a good place to hide it.  Then I guess he gave up or changed his mind because he ate most of it instead.

Matthew loves this little puppy.  And I love that I paid less than $5 for it. 

See how there are no ornaments at the bottom of our tree?  I wonder why that is....

We all made off with great gifts.  Matthew got some toys, candy, clothes, and books.  Connor bought me a new camera, which I love.  My pictures won't be blurry anymore!  The photo above and the one below were both taken with my new camera.  Much better than my iPhone.  I framed Connor's poster of Kramer.  He's had it for years (before we even met), and he kept telling me that he wanted to get it framed.  It turned out really nice, and he really liked it.


We had brunch in the morning with Connor's family, and after naptime went and saw Eric and Kari for a little bit, and exchanged gifts there.

We had a really great day.  I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...