Thursday, February 6, 2014

17 Weeks

As of Sunday I was 17 weeks along.  This was taken at the end of the day, so I look super awesome.


Baby is the size of an onion.  I'm still waiting for that 2nd trimester energy I've heard about. :)

I also have had this horrible rash for a little over a week.  It's either eczema or hives, and it is awful.  This is the second time I've had a rash this pregnancy (the first was right after I found out I was pregnant).  This time hasn't been as bad, but the last time I did go to see a doctor...who told me to take benadryl.  Aloe has become my new best friend, and it's getting better.  I have no idea what caused the rash the first time or this time, but I would really appreciate it if it didn't come back.

1 comment:

  1. I have wonderful neurtragena eczema cream you should try. it gets rid of all kinds of rashes. remind me next time i see you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...