Sunday, September 21, 2014

Dylan's Blessing

On Sunday  September 7, we had Dlyan's baby blessing. It was a beautiful day and Connor gave a beautiful blessing. There was one other baby blessed that day. Dylan slept through it, and then woke up very hungry right after sacrament, so I missed the rest of the meeting. The speaker in the mothers room doesn't work so I couldn't hear anything.

Anyway, like I said, the blessing was beautiful. I was a little bit bummed that no one from my family was there, but what can you do? My mission presidents wife was able to make it, which I loved. She held Dylan for a bit before he decided he was starving and needed food. 

After church we went back to our house for lunch with family and friends. Matthew looooved all the attention he got. He's so funny and just loves to show off. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...