Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Nine Month-iversary!

Today Connor and I have been married for 9 months. It's amazing that the time has passed so quickly. I'm sure that if anyone's reading this who has been married for much longer than we have will think that's not much, but it's big for us! :) Anyway, here are some of my favorite photos of what we've done over the last 9 months.

Technically this one was taken before we got married, or even engaged, but I really like it.

Wedding Day

Leaving the reception.


Honeymooning

With our easter baskets

Connor had a UFDA (Utah Funeral Directors Association) convention at the Energy Solutions Arena and we were able to go down on the court and play around a little.

This is when my mission president and his wife got home and we went to their homecoming.



In front of a pretty waterfall in Oregon.

This was one of our bridals/groomals. I just really like this photo.

Happy Nine Month-iversary to us!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! And happy 9 months! Now it's time to start planning for your 1 year anniversary! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...