Thursday, November 1, 2012

An Adventure

Today we went to P Town (aka Provo) so I could go to the dentist and get some X rays of my teeth.  I haven't had any in over a year since they didn't take X rays while I was pregnant.

(Yes, I still go to my dentist in Provo.  I tried to switch to a local one once, and he tried to tell me I had 5 cavities that I didn't really have.  So, I go to one that I trust.)

Anyway.....

I was a little nervous about the car ride going down.  Matty is not a huge fan of his car seat, and it's about an hour away.  So, I sat in the back with him on the drive and he actually did really well.

At first he was enthralled while looking out the window, but he eventually fell asleep.


The dentist was good.  No cavities!  Then we headed to the cemetery for a visit.


  
On our way home we stopped at Culver's for lunch.  We had never been there before, but had heard it was good, and it was.  Connor got their custard flavor of the day and it was delicious.  It's probably a good thing that it's so far away because I would want to go there every day.

After lunch we drove the rest of the way home, and Matty slept really well until we got off the freeway.  Then he was done and wanted out of his car seat.  We really timed that perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...