Friday, May 23, 2014

New home

Here are some pictures of our new home. The first few came from the online listing. 


Entrance/living room

Family room

Kitchen 
By the way, that fridge was the worst ever. I'm so glad we bought a new one. And we got a really good deal!

Basement. That little platform is for stadium seating so we can set up a little movie theater down there some day. 

Matthew's room. We got the dresser from IKEA. That was quite the ordeal for putting it together, but it is adorable. The curtains are blackout curtains because it gets way too bright in there and Matthew was waking up at 6 am. I miss our plantation shutters from our old house! The plan is to get Matthew a bed for his birthday. I'm thinking a bunk bed considering we are having another boy, but we'll figure it out later. 

Toy room. I love that we have a toy room now. 

We need to finish getting my office set up next, and then we will get the nursery set up. Then hopefully I'll be done nesting for a while before the baby comes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...