Monday, April 30, 2012

yummy food

I am by no means a chef, but I do make some pretty good food, if I do say so myself.  However, I could NEVER come up with recipes on my own.  My brain just doesn't work that way.

In this past week I've made some pretty dang good food.  Just in case you're interested, this is what I made.

I made this quiche:

It was delicious.  The only thing, apparently Connor likes crust, so next time I'll have to make it with a crust.  If you have a good crust recipe, let me know.

Then I made these enchiladas:
Also delicious.

Tonight I made this pasta:
It's a copycat recipe from Buca di Beppo.  Apparently it's really spicy, but I only put 1/2 tsp of the red pepper in it (we don't eat much spicy food around here) and it was perfect.

I got all these recipes from Pinterest. :)

2 comments:

  1. I want to come to your house for dinner again. Perhaps you won't need me to cook for you when baby comes if you start freezing your leftovers!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...