Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Busy

I've been a terrible blogger lately. Life has been busy and fun. Matthew is so cute and surprises me on a daily basis with how fast he is learning and growing. Tomorrow he will be 5 months old. How crazy is that? These last 5 months have gone by really fast.



Some days we just can't keep socks on these cute feet. 


Teething is no fun.


Neither is the car seat.


This is his "I'll sit here, but I'm not happy about it" face.


He looks so cute in this.


The johnny jump up is super fun!.


All of a sudden, he is hooked on the binkey. He used to refuse it, now he can't live without it..


Tonight we fed him carrots for the first time. (I made them!) He thoroughly enjoyed them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...