Wednesday, February 27, 2013

NBE

I almost forgot!  On Monday, Connor passed the sciences section of the National Board Exam.

There are 2 sections to the NBE: arts and sciences.  He passed the arts section on the first try.  The sciences section proved to be tricky for him.  He didn't give up, though.  He studied so hard and he passed!  I'm so proud of him.  And I started crying when he called to tell me.  It's such a relief, and a weight lifted off our shoulders.

Next week he plans to take the state licensing exam, and then he will be fully licensed.  Yay!

3 comments:

  1. Whoot-Whoot! Hooray for Connor! Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Connor! What a great accompishment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Go Connor! I bet that is such a relief!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...