Wednesday, February 27, 2013

In case you were wondering...

Andy is still alive and kicking. He has so much energy. I'm not gonna lie, I am looking forward to him just wanting to be lazy all day long when he's older. I've been trying to play with him more, thinking it would tire him out. Nope. He just plays and plays.

There are 2 dogs in our neighborhood (who are significantly bigger than Andy), that Andy loves to bark at. He goes out and barks at them, and they bark back. I wonder if we got them together if Andy would be friendly or just scared. I don't know who the owners are, though. I feel bad for our neighbors with all the barking, but at least it's not only our dog. Hopefully they can't hear it. I can usually only hear the other dogs when I'm outside.

As much as he drives me crazy, he is a good dog.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...