Tuesday, May 28, 2013

8 months old

Matthew is 8 months old today! I can hardly believe it. He spent most of the day fussing, but I was able to get some cute pictures of him this morning. 

Matthew is very close to crawling. He gets up on his knees, rocks back and forth, and scoots backwards. He says dada, mama, baba, wawa, gaga, lala, and much more babbling. This morning he woke up and said 'dada dada' as if he was asking where Connor was. It was really cute. He has 1 tooth with many more on the way. I think 1 within the week, but maybe 2. He is a very social little boy. And so much fun to be around. 






Can you see the tooth?






1 comment:

  1. I can't believe he's already 8 months!!! He is so darn cute. I want to pinch his cheeks! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...