Saturday, June 29, 2013

9 Months Old!

I can hardly believe it, but Matthew is 9 months old.  We take him next week for his 9 month checkup.  Here are some photos of our little photo shoot this morning.

He was not the easiest subject.  Probably because he was up this morning before 6.  All he wanted to do was suck on that toy.

It's a fishing rod, from a little bath play set.

I managed to get it away from him, but he wasn't too keen on smiling.


No toy?  No binky?  I'll settle for my fingers.

This is my favorite.

Sweet boy.

He's done.

I have my toy back!

I tried to get some of him on the blanket, but he refused to look at me.


Notice how he has the toy in his hand?

Matthew is so cute, and a lot of fun.  He babbles more and more each day.  He says lots of words, but I'm not sure if he knows what he's saying yet.  Oh, and he's figuring out how to crawl forward.  He is definitely mobile now, as he scoots backwards all over the place, and in circles.

We are simply crazy about this kid, and so happy that he's a part of our family.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...