Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day

Somehow it completely escaped my mind to get a picture of Connor with Matthew today.  And now Matty is already asleep, so I'll do it tomorrow.

Anyway, we had a good day.  Matthew was up bright and early this morning, but we let Connor sleep in.  Then we gave him his gifts (a tie, a collage I made for him, and some movies that he wanted).

Aside from going to church, we didn't do much.  Matthew was kind of cranky today because his first nap was cut short this morning when we had to leave to go to church, and his second nap wasn't too great either.

We had warmed up some water in an inflatable pool that we bought yesterday, and it was  pretty warm so we put Matty in a swim diaper and put him in.

First he wasn't so sure what to think...



Okay, this isn't too bad.

I kind of like this!

Splashing is so much fun!

So is hitting the pool!

When pool time was over, we took Matty out and had dinner.  I made spaghetti and we gave some to Matty.  He wasn't too crazy about it, but he did love sucking on the broccoli.

(I have a video of him eating the spaghetti, but I can't upload it for some reason.  I'll try again later.  It's pretty funny.)





1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...