Saturday, June 29, 2013

Pool Fun

Holy cow was it hot today!  At one point, the thermostat on my car said 103.  Sheesh.  Since it's been so hot, I got Matthew's little pool out.  I filled it up yesterday (Thursday) morning, and it was warm within a few hours.  But I waited until the sun went down to put Matthew in the pool because it's just too hot out.

He had so much fun.  He loves that little pool.


I love how out of all the toys he has in the pool, he mostly wanted to play with the tupperware.

Tonight it was 97 degrees outside at like 8 o'clock.  And since he decided to take a short nap in the car at 7 while we were running some errands, I knew he wasn't going to bed any time soon.  So we had a little more fun in the pool.



I just think this picture is funny.  I love that he has one in each hand.  The one in his right hand is empty.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...