Sunday, March 20, 2011

Swagbucks

In September of last year I joined Swagbucks.  Swagbucks is a website where you earn (appropriately named) swagbucks when you do various things.  You can earn them by doing searches, taking polls, surveys, or purchasing things through their links.  I like to buy Groupon/Living Social deals through Swagbucks.  So whenever I do, I receive X amount of Swagbucks.  With your swagbucks you can purchase things.  There's thousands of things that can be purchased, but I always go with a $5 Amazon Gift Card.  450 Swagbucks buys 1 gift card.

Like I said, I joined in September of last year.  To date, I have received 16 $5 amazon gift cards.  So basically I've received $80 all for using their website.  I also have 2 gift cards on the way, so that will bring my total to $90.

I recently purchased Lego Harry Potter for the Wii (which is now my new favorite game), and it was all covered with gift cards that I got from swagbucks.

Anyway, if you're interested, you can go here to sign up.  It's good stuff.  Who doesn't like getting free stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...