Friday, July 20, 2012

Fun in June

Aside from my weekly updates, I haven't been very good at blogging lately.  So, I will now catch up!

In June, my sister-in-law, Crystal and her 4 very cute kids came to visit for a weekend.  Joe wasn't able to come out, but we had tons of fun without him.  :)

They got here Saturday morning, and we went swimming.  Can I just say that when I walked into the deep water and all the pressure was lifted off my belly that it was the best feeling ever?  Why don't I have a pool?  After swimming, we got some pizza for dinner, and just had fun hanging out.  


Connor and Addison


Sunday we went to church, and later had a BBQ at Eric and Kari's house, which was also very fun.  I know all the kids had fun playing.  We took Andy with us.  He LOVES to run around their backyard, which is ginormous compared to ours.  


All the cousins.  I love the look on Liam's face.
(photo credit to Crystal)

Eric is karate chopping me.
(Crystal took this one too)

Monday we went to Cherry Hill and had a blast.  I didn't go down any water slides, but I went in the pool for a while, and I floated around the lazy river for probably about 45 minutes.  Can it get better than that?  I don't think so.  :)  I did manage to get incredibly burned at Cherry Hill.  Only from the knees down, despite putting on sunscreen.  My ankles and feet were soooo swollen.  The worst part of being sunburnt and pregnant?  You can't take ibuprofen.  The following two days I had training at work and I had to take Tylenol to take the edge off the pain, but it really didn't do much.

Me and Addison
(and she took this one as well)

Regardless of my burn, we had a really good time.  I'm so glad that we now have somewhere that people can actually stay with us when they come visit! 

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute picture of the cousins...I love you and Karin in the background looking on!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...