Saturday, July 21, 2012

Saturday - Taylor's Baptism

Saturday was the day that we had all been waiting for.  My nephew, Taylor, was baptized.

The morning was nice and relaxed.  Robin and I played with Addison.  She is so cute and so much fun.  She's loves to move her cute little booty to music.  I was playing some on my iPhone and she started dancing.  I tried to record it, but apparently you can't play music and record a video at the same time.  Boo.

Taylor's baptism was nice.  If I remember correctly, there were 6 boys getting baptized.  There were 2 from Taylor's ward, and the other boy was also named Taylor.  In fact, their first 2 initials were the same.  His baptism went perfectly, and it was very sweet.  Afterwards we went back to Joe and Crystal's house, changed our clothes, and headed to Taylor's favorite restaurant: Red Robin.

Dinner was good and the company was great.  I had a delicious chocolate shake, which was the hi-light of my meal.  Taylor was so cute when they came and sang 'Happy Birthday' to him.  He had the funniest, semi-embarrassed, mostly excited look on his face.  I really should have taken a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...