Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sunday and Monday

Sunday morning we went to church.  I got to sit with Addison for a while, which was fun.  She's too cute.  I felt bad that I had to step out during Relief Society to checkin for my flight.  But when you're flying standby, your checkin time is very important.  So you gotta do what you gotta do.

Everything else Sunday was pretty low key.  I was so exhausted from the whole trip that I took a 3 hour nap.

Here are some random pics from the trip:

Cute little Addison in the car.

Robin and Eric before Taylor's baptism

Liam

Taylor and his grandma

Robin -- cute as ever.

Cameron

Alex

Monday I went home.  I had a good time in California, but I was happy to get back home to Connor.  And my dog.  And my own bed.  :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...