Sunday, January 5, 2014

Bye Bye First Tri

Maybe being pregnant again will help me to be a better blogger?


This week marks the end of the first trimester.  It really hasn't been bad at all.  I've dropped about 10 lbs, which is more than I dropped with Matthew in the first tri.  I've been tired more than I've been sick, however yesterday I did puke for the first time ever being pregnant.  Although, I'm not convinced that wasn't from a stomach bug.

To be honest, I was reluctant to take/post belly photos of me this time.  I feel gross and don't necessarily want that recorded for the Internet to see.  But I decided to do it because it's fun to look back and remember.  Even if I don't love it now.


Anyway...Hopefully the second tri will bring much more energy, and no more sickness!

1 comment:

  1. You look so cute! Keep posting- I love seeing your baby bump and having updates!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...