Monday, January 27, 2014

It's A{nother} Boy!

I was very surprised when at my 12 week appointment my midwife asked me if I wanted to find out the sex of the baby.  Of course I (and we, but Connor wasn't there) did, but I thought we would have to wait until the 20 week ultrasound.  Apparently not!

Today at my 16 week appointment we did an ultrasound and it was very clearly a boy!  It will be so fun for Matthew and little no name to play together and grow up together.  Hopefully they will be great friends.  Plus, I'm excited to be able to use all of Matthew's cute clothes again.  I was so sad when I packed it away.  

To celebrate we went to lunch at Red Robin (which I had been craving).  It was quite yummy.  Connor ordered these pretzel bite things as an appetizer and they were really hot.  So I was blowing on some small pieces before giving them to Matthew.  When I did, he started blowing on them before he ate them.  It was so funny and so cute.  He wouldn't do it consistently, but every time he did I would crack up.

Then we ran to Target where we found this adorable little outfit on sale.  It will be perfect for a July baby.  I know he'll be able to wear it for like a minute since it's newborn size, but I couldn't resist.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...