Sunday, January 26, 2014

Hair

I finally cut my hair this past week.  Holy cow was it long overdue.  It took me forever to decide what I wanted to do with it, and then when I did decide my neighbor (who normally does my hair), couldn't fit me in until mid February and I just didn't want to wait that long.  I tracked down someone who used to do my hair and I always loved how it turned out, and I was very excited when I scheduled an appointment with her.  That is, until I got a call from the salon 2 days before the appointment saying that she didn't work there anymore.  What???  So then I made an appointment with a girl that was new for me, but has been cutting Connor's hair for a while.  She did such a good job!

 
Look at all the hair I cut off! Not long enough to donate, though.

So much better!  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...