Monday, October 10, 2011

Birthday's and Allergies

Yesterday my adorable niece, Robin, turned 10.  10!  I can't believe she's 10 years old.  She's the cutest little 10 year old that I know.  She is so sweet and so much fun.  I love spending time with her.  Yesterday we went over to Eric and Kari's for breakfast to celebrate Robin's birthday.  We had such a fun time with them. 
Here's me with Robin when she was almost brand new.  I was 17.

Me and Robin ice skating in Virginia in March.
My knee is doing well.  The oxycodone was making me all itchy so now I'm on hydrocodone instead.  Apparently it's not as strong as oxycodone, but I'm doing okay with pain.  I'm definitely looking forward to Wednesday when I can get this brace off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...