Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New home?

Here's the house that we've been looking at.  It's kind of got a different layout.  It's multi-level.  When you walk in there's the living room.  Then there are stairs to go either up or down.  Upstairs are the kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms.  Downstairs are the family room, another bedroom, bathroom, and laundry room.

We went back to see it today.  We saw it first at night so it was good to see it during the day.  I'm glad we did also because there were some features of the house that I had confused with other houses.  But I still really like it.  It needs paint and the carpet needs cleaned, but it's in good shape.  Eventually one day we could update the kitchen (it definitely needs a new stove), but everything is great overall.

I feel really good about it, but who knows what will happen.  It is a short sale so even though the seller has accepted our offer it doesn't really mean much.  The bank has to accept it and that could take months.

We are still keeping our options open and potentially looking at other homes, but we really like this one.  One of the things that I LOVE about it is that there is a huge park right across the street.

Here are some photos that we took of the house today.

This is from the Living Room.

Like I said, it definitely needs a new stove.

I think the swing set comes with the house.
They've already moved everything else out so I don't know why they'd come back for this.


One of the bedrooms.  Needs painting.

Definitely needs painting.

Master Bedroom.  Not huge but not too bad.  I love that it has its own bathroom.
Like I said, we're still looking around.  But we're really hoping that this offer goes through.  Darn short sales.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...