Sunday, April 28, 2013

7 Months Cute

Holy moly was it hard to take good pictures of Matthew this morning. He either would not look at me, wouldn't smile, or if he did smile it would last for about .5 seconds.

I did still get some cute pictures. It's easy when you have such a cute subject!



I took like 50 pictures of him on the chair. It was so hard to get him to smile.

Most were like this. 


Then he decided he was tired, so he laid down. 


This is the only one I got of him on his back. 



Cutie! I think the onesie is getting a tad small. 





He did not want to look at me. He just kept staring at the blanket.



So serious. 


Matthew is so cute, and so much fun. He has his moments, but who doesn't? I love his little personality. We're so lucky to have him in our little family.

2 comments:

  1. He is full of personality. Love that he loves his blanket. Love him on the chair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are hilarious. Thanks for reminding me to capture ALL the moments. Some times I just want the 'good' picture. Get a tripod and use a button--it helps you be close without losing your subject. I have seen it but have yet to do it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...