Sunday, April 28, 2013

Disneyland Day 3 - The last Day!

Day 3 started out much like day 2.  We started at CA Adventure, and Eric and Joe went and got us all fast passes for Radiator Racers.  Matthew was still a little fussy because he hadn't pooped yet (it's amazing how much of my life revolves around the pooping schedule of this little person).  However, he did okay and we were able to go on some rides.  (I can't remember when, but he did finally poop -- a lot.  And he was really happy for most of the day.)

We went on the little rides in Cars Land again.  Then we went on the Tower of Terror, which is really the only thing I needed to go on that day, as it's my favorite ride.  When it was our turn to go on Radiator Racers, Matthew was tired and fussy, so I stayed with my mom and Addison while everyone else went on the ride.  Matty fell asleep like right after they all left, so I got some trail mix and we snacked while they rode.

We did a few more rides, and then got corn dogs at the Corn Dog Castle.  I had never had a DL corn dog before.  It was really good.  How had I missed out on that for so long?

Connor and I headed over to DL, and stopped at the Mad Hatter to get Matthew's name embroidered on his Mickey ears.  Then we went to buy a Dole Whip Float.  Yum yum yum.  Afterwards, we met up with everyone else and went on some more rides.

We had a dinner reservation at 5 because my mom had to leave around 6 or 6:30.  We got there a little late because Indiana Jones had broken down while we were in line.  We waited about 5 or 10 minutes, and the ride started up again, but the line was so long that we were a little late to dinner.  It was fine, though.

We ate at this place behind Thunder Mountain.  I can't remember the name, but it's an all-you-can-eat BBQ type place.  It was really good.  And we ordered the peach and blueberry cobbler for dessert, which was huge and delicious.  Matthew was so cute at dinner.  He was having fun banging his hands on the table, and sucking on anything he could get into his mouth.  My mom left, and then we all went on some kiddy rides in Fantasyland.  Matthew took a too short nap.

Holy cow, were there a lot of people at Disneyland.  Thursday and Friday weren't too bad, but Saturday was insane.  We headed over to the Innoventions building.  I had never been in there before.  They have some fun stuff.  We saw what we would look like in 50 years.  Matthew's was the best.

Poor kid.  It's not looking too good for him.

Afterwards, Matthew was tired, and Connor and I were tired, too.  We decided to call it a night, and headed back to our hotel.

When we got back, I got Matthew to sleep, and Connor ran over to Joe's Italian Ice one more time and got us a large joelatti to share.  We didn't think we were hungry, but when we started to eat it, it was impossible to stop and we were wishing we each had our own.  I know I've said this before, but it's seriously so so good.  They put soft serve ice cream on the bottom, italian ice (they have different flavors every day). and then soft serve on the top.  It's amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...