Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Addison Mae

On August 4th my brother Joe and his wife Crystal had a baby.  After having 3 boys, they finally had a girl, which makes her my 2nd niece.  Her name is Addison Mae and she is soooo cute.

This past Sunday Addison had her baby blessing.  Connor and I drove out to California for it, and to spend time with Joe and Crystal and their kids, and do some sight seeing.  We had a ton of fun.  

Addison in her baby blessing dress.

Cameron, with Crystal in the background.

Me and Cameron.  He is so cute and loved to cuddle with me. 
Cody is such a sweet dog.  He is a Goldendoodle and is very good natured.  Connor had a lot of fun playing with him.
I'm not sure why we didn't get more pictures of Taylor and Alex.  Connor was in charge of the camera that day so I will blame him.  :)  Actually, I think the reason was that they were busy playing upstairs, which is why we didn't get any.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...