Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Good Riddance

The compression sock is off!  I took it off a little early, but I think I'll be just fine.  It was driving me insane.  So so ugly.  I loved (sarcasm) having to wear it to church and having one "normal" leg and one "white stockinged" leg.  Boo.  But not it's gone!  Yeah!

Things are going well as far as my knee is concerned.  I almost don't limp anymore when I walk.  I can walk up the stairs, and sometimes down.  My right leg is still pretty weak.  It's amazing how quickly that can change after surgery.  I had finished doing ChaLEAN Extreme just before my surgery and my leg muscles were really strong.  But now it's just my left leg that's strong.  My right leg is incredibly weak.  But we're working on that in my physical therapy and it's getting stronger.  Last time I went i had to do calf raises and my calf is soooo sore today.  My right calf, that is.  My left calf is just fine.

I'm looking forward to the day when I can exercise again.  I wanna do Turbo Fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...