Saturday, June 4, 2011

Resting

Yesterday exhausted me.  I slept today until about 2:45.  I woke up around 7:30am in pain and I took an oxycodone and fell back asleep.  Then I woke up at 10:45.  I took some neproxen, had some breakfast, and fell back asleep.  Then I woke up at 1:30, again in pain, thought about taking another oxycodone but instead I just adjusted my ice pack to hit the part of my knee that was bothering me.  It worked, and I fell back asleep.  Can you sense a pattern?  :)

It's a really nice day outside.  The weather has been soooo cold lately, and now that we finally have nice weather, I can't enjoy it.  :(  At least it's pretty from my window, though.  Let's just hope that the weather stays this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...