Thursday, August 15, 2013

Lagoon

(Sorry, these are out of order)

On July 8th, Joe, Crystal, and their kids came to visit so we all got together decided to go to Lagoon.  We hadn't been there since before I was pregnant with Matthew (not that there's been many changes at Lagoon since then).

Matthew woke up late that day, and he is  my alarm clock so of course we got there late.  Everyone was waiting for us to get there so we could take a picture of all the grandkids for my mom's birthday (more on that later).  I don't think they had to wait for us too long.  The picture turned out really cute.


We all had a really fun day.  Matthew still doesn't really care about the rides, although we did go on a few.  He was a little apprehensive.  I'm sure he'll like them more next year.

After Lagoon, we went and had dinner at Texas Road House, which was yummy as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...