Thursday, August 15, 2013

Provo

On July 18th we headed down to Provo.  I had to get two cavities filled (boo) and Connor had to get a permanent filling after his root canal in June. (Did I blog about that?  I can't remember.)

Going to Provo is always a bit of an adventure.  Well, going anywhere with a baby is always a bit of an adventure.  :)  Anyway, we got to the dentist and I was first up.  Lucky me.  Connor and Matthew went on a walk, and Matthew fell asleep.  I asked for the nitrous oxide, so I was feeling good in no time.


I'm totally numb in that picture, but you can't really tell.  Anyway, all of my stuff took about an hour, and was unpleasant, but I survived.  Connor was up next so I sat out in the hall with Matthew while he slept.  Connor took about 5 minutes, and we were out the door. 

Afterwards we made a stop at the cemetery.



Then on the way home we stopped at Culver's, which I'm sure would have tasted much better if I hadn't been so numb.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...